Who should attend? Aspiring Trainers
Trainers Are Not Born Excellent, They are MADE Excellent!
Training is a skill that is acquired and dynamic in nature. It can be nurtured, sharpened, and consistently polished to ensure positive results are achieved with each training workshop. Developing and conducting training can be mastered by efficient use of the skills learned in this workshop.
Train-the-Trainer’s Journey To Excellence is a 2-part programme consisting of the SMART TRAINING SKILLS and THE HIGH-TOUCH APPROACH. The programme is designed to teach training skills. “Training” as defined in the first part of our programme is the development and delivery of information that people will use in performing their jobs. This programme will guide participants to have fun training and to make their training effective and lively. Techniques taught in the course have instant results and will contribute to creating well-rounded trainers ready to meet the challenges of the future.
- Using adult learning principles and analysing training requirements
- Presentation of basics in mastering platform speaking
- Using training aids to enhance the basics
- Basic facilitation skills
- Crisis management–handling problematic situations
- Final touch to a successful trainer
- Planning and delivering of your training session
Express to Impact
Who should attend? Sales professionals, Managers, and Senior Executives who are required to present proposals or ideas in public.
An ongoing challenge in today’s fast-paced business world is to communicate clearly and effectively. Many business professionals–when called upon to express and present an idea, a recommendation, a proposal, or just to stand up and express their opinion–FAIL to do justice to the substance they have.
Learning powerful tools when articulating thoughts and ideas effectively at work will help company managers and executives to have a more outstanding presence, thus delivering a more confident and power-packed performance for the company.
- Learn the keys to preparing a business presentation
- Learn the structure of developing presentations
- Learn to articulate the message with clarity
- Start delivering effective presentations to a group
- Use body language and voice to enhance presentation
- Handle question-and-answer sessions successfully
- Develop confidence and control nervousness